Saturday, May 15, 2010

I hope you packed your lunch...

I can do this all day buddy. This is meant merely to keep me rolling when I need a break from empire building and what not. No, I dont vent by getting drunk or overindulge in drugs and the like, but rather, I write. Not very well I might add, but you know what they say, practice makes perfect. It is what it is. As a trained technical writer, I can research, conceptualize and write about your software, hardware, your systems and publish it to a variety of formats. Here however, I am writing about abso-lu-tely nothing. Yes I know I spelled it wrong but you get my point. Its 3 a.m. where I am located and I am having a smoke and blogging all by my lonesome. No images to post, no news, just blabbing about how much fun this is. Did I just break a rule there? I'm not supposed to be having fun talking to myself am I?

Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I watched A Beautiful Mind last night and I thought "hey, that guy might be me...", albeit without the mathematical genius. Or genius of any sort for that matter. Someone called me a philosopher about a year ago, but that was more of an insult. A thinker with no apparent skill at anything aside from thinking. So the one thing I might be good at I hesitate to accept. Aside from that I am a little blue that my Cavaliers of Cleveland lost and the town is crushed. On Facebook nobody even wants to talk about that one. We knew it was gonna happen. Even with the best player in the world, but alas, dude comes from the radius of Cleveland. Just look at Ben Roethlisberger (I'm not looking up that spelling, you're going to have to trust me on that one). Even still, I hope you could learn a little about this blogger unlike any other. One who is just here to participate in the conversation.

And thrilled to do it. Thanks for your time, and please if you don't do anything else today...get at me!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

My photo
Yes! We have no bananas...come back tomorrow